Jeans are the genius of the fashion world this season, with new technologies making our denims just as intelligent as they are stylish.
It begins in your closet! Fatal combinations kill any style and chic appearance.
By Lucy Quiroz
To dress well not only need a particular style, that steals the glances around and make you look unique. You need much more to achieve a fashionable and astonish touch. Some girls choose to look at the trends of the season, others follow what the famous designers say and a few just choose the first thing that catches your eye, whether or not stylish.
Some pieces of clothes have an eternal life, and you can use it for years and always they are going to be fashionable, however some pieces of clothes does not match with whatever item and here is when a “fatal combination occurs”, for this reason you should learn how to mix your clothes according to your likes, because are no the trends and the canons of fashion which are going to tell you what you should use and how to wear it, absolutely NO! However, keep in mind that there are textiles, colors, materials and textures that will definitely not help you, at all, to look astonish, as result they may produce the opposite effect.
Experiment and have a proper stamp when you dress is a touch that gives personality to your appearance, but never forgets that each piece of clothing has a special purpose, therefore you must not destroy its goal with terrible combinations! Please, read carefully and take the suggestions that most convince you. Remember that the most important aspect is that you feel comfortable and beautiful all the time:
1. Tight clothing is not sexy at all, especially if it is one or two sizes smaller than the original. Your body does not conform if you try to place it in a smaller package to your actual size, particularly when there are a few pounds extra or little bit overweight. Also, the idea is not that you hide your curves with larger sizes. Take advantage over your other areas which have potential, as your breasts, your hips or buttocks.
2. Fashion animal print should be rolled into one: shirt, pants, scarf, bag or shoes, never in two pieces because you going to look saturated.
3. Do not try to adapt your clothe from one season to another. Do not adjust your summer clothe to winter or the other way around.
4. The length of the skirt can help you look slimmer if you use it properly. If you are not too tall do not use skirts so long, or if you are tall do not use the skirts to short. With this tip you can make your body look even better. Apply this theory to jackets, if you are quiet short use a short jacket. Also, do not wear jackets longer than the skirt. They will look as if they were borrowed and pass to be too easy going.
5. Avoid shirts or jackets with buttons that open easily all the time. It is not pleasing to the eye and probably you do not going to feel comfortable with a shirt that lets you see your bra to everyone who is crosses on front of you.